- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, de-stemmed and halved or quartered based on the size
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup gorgonzola cheese or goat cheese , crumbled
- ⅓ cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Himalayan Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Heat Brussels sprouts, cranberries, and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Alternatively you can roast the Brussel sprouts and cranberries with the olive oil in the oven at 375 F for 15-20 minutes till cooked.
- Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Toss sprouts, with and pecans in a large bowl. Top with gorgonzola.