- 2 boneless turkey tenderloins (1 lb total)
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt (diamond crystal)
- 1/2 tablespoon light Extra virgin-olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (6 oz) diced butternut squash, 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- ½ cup Kale
- ½ cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
6 to 8 pieces cooking twine
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add garlic and shallots and sauté over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes, or until golden.
- Add butternut squash, cranberries, maple syrup and 1 tablespoon water and cover; cook on low for 10 minutes till the squash and cranberries soften.
- Remove lid and add kale, spinach, thyme, turmeric, cumin, chili powder pinch of Himalayan pink salt, and pepper, cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Set aside to cool and mix in pecans.